- What percentage of Americans identify as gay?
- About ____% of homosexual Americans say they want to take part in a same-sex marriage.
- Are same-sex relationships less stable, as stable or more stable than heterosexual relationships?
- True or False: Scientists have discovered a gene that causes same-sex attraction.
- What year did the American Psychiatric Association remove homosexuality from the list of mental disorders in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual?
- What scientific testing was used as the basis for the decision for the APA’s removal of homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses?
- True or False: Conversion Therapy, psychological therapy to change one’s sexual desires to heterosexual desires (also known as reparative therapy), is the method approved and endorsed by the Catholic Church.
- The life expectancy at age 20 years for gay and bisexual men is _____ years less than for all men.
- True or False: The homosexual lifestyle is significantly more unhealthy than the heterosexual lifestyle.
- The most common reason given by someone who has changed their view on marriage from prohibiting same-sex marriage to approving same-sex marriage is:
A. A deeper understanding of the issues; or
B. The opinion of the majority of society as reported by the media.